1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I am only interested in pasta and things that make me feel as good as pasta does.
PSA: July 30th is National Friendship Day and National Cheesecake Day. If you end up eating a cheesecake by yourself, don’t fret. Being your own friend is sometimes the hardest thing to do so treat yourself.